IM USA operations staff will be present at NICE Interactions in the Cloud.
From the blog
Introduction to IM.MIND
IM.MIND is a framework for end-to-end development, integration, testing, deployment, monitoring and reporting of any automatic conversational service. The typical IM.MIND application is a Virtual Agent operating in an omnichannel customer service.
Virtual Agents collaborate with human agents to serve the customer by
- Greeting callers and identifying their needs
- Collecting additional data through questions and database dips (examples: addresses, phone numbers, account numbers – with proven better accuracy compared to human agents)
- Reading notices, collecting acknowledgements
- Steering the call to the most appropriate queue (which could be an automated service)
- The result is a jump in efficiency and happier human agents, as they receive challenging and well-documented cases – and don’t have to work on the most boring tasks